– The 2019-20 campaign marks the program’s 92nd season with the Red Wolves amassing a 1,222-1,176 all-time record (.510) dating back to the inaugural 1926-27 season
– A-State is 11-1 this season and 33-5 under head coach Mike Balado when scoring 65 points before its opponent.
– The Red Wolves are 15-4 when shooting 40 percent or better and 14-3 when scoring 65 or more points this season.
– A-State has 14 games with 14 or more assists this season after posting a combined 13 the last two seasons.
– The Red Wolves have five comebacks despite trailing by 10 or more points in the second half.
– A-State has surpassed its win total from a year ago (13-19) and matched the win total in league play (7-11).
– The Red Wolves have 28 double-figure scoring games from players off the bench, second-most behind Winthrop for the most in Division I.
– A-State leads the nation in free throws made (454) and free throws attempted (644), but ranks 338th in fewest fouls (491).
Original article source: https://astateredwolves.com/news/2020/2/7/mens-basketball-game-notes-a-state-at-little-rock.aspx | Article may or may not reflect the views of KLEK 102.5 FM or The Voice of Arkansas Minority Advocacy Council