JONESBORO – The video board at Arkansas State University’s Centennial Bank Stadium will feature a salute to A-State’s Spring 2020 graduates Friday, May 15, beginning at 1 p.m.
Originally planned for Saturday, May 16, A-State’s Spring Commencement will now take place Saturday, Aug. 8, due to the coronavirus pandemic.
Friday’s video salute will include the names of all 2,000-plus Red Wolves who have completed the requirements for graduation, along with their degree and any honors earned. The video tribute will also be streamed online on Arkansas State University’s official Facebook page.
The approximate times for each college’s names to appear on the board are as follows:
- College of Agriculture – 1:00 p.m.
- Neil Griffin College of Business – 1:05 p.m.
- College of Education & Behavioral Science – 1:19 p.m.
- College of Engineering & Computer Science – 2:20 p.m.
- College of Liberal Arts & Communication – 2:35 p.m.
- College of Nursing & Health Professions – 2:49 p.m.
- College of Sciences and Mathematics – 3:24 p.m.
- University College – 3:32 p.m.
In addition, the clock tower of the Dean B. Ellis Library will be lighted red Saturday and Sunday evening as a special salute to members of Arkansas State’s Spring 2020 graduating class.
# # #
Original article source: http://www.astate.edu/news/spring-graduates-to-be-saluted-on-video-board-and-online | Article may or may not reflect the views of KLEK 102.5 FM or The Voice of Arkansas Minority Advocacy Council