– The 2019-20 campaign marks the program’s 92nd season with the Red Wolves amassing a 1,223-1,181 all-time record (.509) dating back to the inaugural 1926-27 season
– A-State is 15-25 in the Sun Belt Conference Tournament and has one championship, the 1999 Sun Belt Tournament that was in Lafayette, La.
– The Red Wolves are 16-8 when shooting 40 percent or better and 15-7 when scoring 65 or more points this season.
– A-State has 17 games with 14 or more assists this season after posting a combined 13 the last two seasons.
– The Red Wolves have six comebacks despite trailing by 10 or more points in the second half.
– A-State has six road wins for the 13th time in 50 seasons at the Division I level (since 1970-71).
– The Red Wolves have 34 double-figure scoring games from players off the bench, second-most behind Winthrop for the most in Division I.
– A-State leads the nation in free throws made (561) and free throws attempted (788), but ranks 332nd in fewest fouls (635).
Original article source: https://astateredwolves.com/news/2020/3/6/mens-basketball-game-notes-a-state-at-louisiana-sun-belt-conference-tournament-1st-round.aspx | Article may or may not reflect the views of KLEK 102.5 FM or The Voice of Arkansas Minority Advocacy Council