||ARKANSAS STATE (12-6, 4-3 Sun Belt)
at Appalachian State (9-9, 3-4 Sun Belt)
Thursday, January 16 • 6:00 PM (CT) • Boone, N.C.
Holmes Convocation Center
ESPN+ | 107.9 KFIN
|Watch • Listen • Live Stats • Media Guide • Arkansas State Game Notes
– The 2019-20 campaign marks the program’s 92nd season with the Red Wolves amassing a 1,219-1,173 all-time record (.509) dating back to the inaugural 1926-27 season
– Eight players have combined for 58 double-figure scoring output games, 20 of which have been by a player coming off the bench
– A-State is 9-0 this season and is 31-4 under head coach Mike Balado, when scoring 65 points before its opponent
– Caleb Fields is the only Division I freshman (as of Jan. 14) to average at least 11.0 points (11.6), 3.0 rebounds (3.4), 3.0 assists (3.6) per game and fewer than 2.0 (1.9) turnovers per game (26 players, regardless of classification, average those numbers this season)
– A-State is 12-1 when shooting 40 percent or better and 11-1 when scoring 65 or more points this season
– The Red Wolves have 10 games with 14 or more assists this season after having seven such games last season over 31 games played
– Graduate transfer Jerry Johnson needs six points for 1,000 in his career spent at Fairfield, Chattanooga and Arkansas State
– A-State has been outscored 619-552 in the first half this season (-3.7 PPG) and outscored 258-211 (6.7 PPG) in the first half of league games.
Original article source: https://astateredwolves.com/news/2020/1/14/mens-basketball-game-notes-a-state-at-appalachian-state.aspx | Article may or may not reflect the views of KLEK 102.5 FM or The Voice of Arkansas Minority Advocacy Council