Finance & Administration Committee Meeting Scheduled
The City of Jonesboro Finance and Administration Committee will meet at 4:00 p.m, Tuesday, March 31, 2020 at the City Council Chambers and via video conference.
The meeting can be accessed by the public by one of the following methods:
- The City of Jonesboro’s Facebook Live stream.
- Channel 24
- Zoom video:
- You must first download the Zoom app for your device from Apple or Android. See https://zoom.us/download#client_4meeting
- At 4:00 p.m.on 3/31/2020, click on this link to view the meeting. https://zoom.us/j/244658299
- Only Committee members will be seen on video. Make sure you enable “Call using Internet Audio” when it comes up on your screen.
Options for public questions or comments, or submitting documents:
- Information, comments or questions may be dropped off (prior to 3:00 p.m. on 3/31) at the east door of the Municipal Building, 300 S. Church. They should clearly indicate “Finance and Administration Committee Meeting, March 31, 2020).
- E-mail to [email protected]. Please send in advance, if possible.
- Facebook live comment.
- Telephone: 870-336-7248. (Please use the other options above if possible.)
Original article source: https://www.jonesboro.org/CivicAlerts.aspx?aid=859 | Article may or may not reflect the views of KLEK 102.5 FM or The Voice of Arkansas Minority Advocacy Council