FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION COMMITTEE MEETING PROCEDURES
Finance & Administration Committee Meeting, Tuesday, May 26, 2020 at 4:00 p.m.
*Due to the Emergency status with COVID-19, the following meeting procedures are still in place.
Special Council Committee meeting procedures due to the Emergency status:
- The meeting agendas can be found at http://jonesboro.legistar.com/
- The Council Chambers will not be open to the public.
- The meeting can be accessed by Legistar Live Video (http://jonesboro.legistar.com/) or Suddenlink Cable Channel 24 or the City of Jonesboro’s Facebook Live stream.
- Information, comments or questions:
- May be dropped off (prior to 3 p.m. on May 26, 2020) at the east door of the Municipal Building, 300 S. Church. They should clearly indicate “Finance & Administration Committee Meeting”; or,
- E-mail to [email protected]; or,
- Telephone to 870-336-7248. (Please use the other methods above if possible.)
Original article source: https://www.jonesboro.org/CivicAlerts.aspx?aid=946 | Article may or may not reflect the views of KLEK 102.5 FM or The Voice of Arkansas Minority Advocacy Council