Whether you are eager to be vaccinated or mistrustful, here are CDC facts to help guide your decision.
- Many vaccines are being developed and tested, but some might be ready before others. The CDC is planning for many possibilities.
- On the first rollout, COVID-19 vaccines might be used under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA).
- There may be a limited supply of COVID-19 vaccines before the end of 2020, but supply will continually increase in the weeks and months that follow.
- If there is limited supply, some groups may be recommended to get a COVID-19 vaccine first.
- At first, COVID-19 vaccines may not be recommended for children
- Cost will not be an obstacle to receiving the COVID-19 vaccine.
Original article source: https://aurn.com/6-things-to-know-about-the-covid-19-vaccine/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=6-things-to-know-about-the-covid-19-vaccine | Article may or may not reflect the views of KLEK 102.5 FM or The Voice of Arkansas Minority Advocacy Council